For our customers in the EU. If you are located in the EU and order goods from our website, you have certain specific consumer rights:
- First, we guarantee that the goods we send to you conform to the description of those goods on our website. This guarantee is valid for two years. This is simply a guarantee that the product descriptions you see on our website are accurate. If you discover that the product is not as described, you can let us know at any time up to two years alter and we’ll accept a return for it; this guarantee does not apply to products that have been used in the meantime.
- You have the right to withdraw from (or cancel) any order you place with us and return the goods – and this right continues until at least the 7th day and in some countries the 14th day after you receive your order. To withdraw/cancel, simply use the form we include with the shipment, or if for some reason it was not included in the shipment, cut and paste the following text into an email to us. We’ll send you a return authorization and shipment label.
From: (your name, address, and preferably your phone number as well)
I hereby give notice that I withdraw from our contract of sale of the following goods (state your order number and the specific goods you are returning) ordered on (date ordered)and received on (date received)
Privacy: Our servers log information about each computer connecting with our site such as IP address, device characteristics, operating system, browser type, type of connection, page and image viewing statistics, and incoming and outgoing links. None of this automatically collected technical information is associated with any identified person at the time it is collected, but it could be associated with you under two circumstances: First, if you choose to give us personal data about you as described below, the technical information we collect that would otherwise be anonymous could instead be logged as coming from you; and second, if we are required to disclose our server logs as a result of a subpoena or other legal process, some third party such as your internet provider could match our anonymous technical information with you, using information beyond what is found on our servers.
We use whatever personal data about you that you choose to give us, such as name, address, email address, profile information, and credit card billing information, solely for the purposes of filling your order, processing returns/cancellations, and sending follow-up correspondence. (The latter may include advertisements – but only our own, not any third party advertisements.) We consider such personal data to be your “Private Data.” We do not disclose to any third party Private Data you give us, except to the extent necessary for order fulfillment or correspondence with you. You may request that we remove you from our advertising list, that we correct or amend inaccurate Private Data information you have given us, or that we delete your Private Data from our database, any of which we will do, subject to two limits: (1) any credit card transactions that have already taken place will be unaffected, and (2) for legal reasons we may retain backup and/or archival copies of information prior to your corrections, amendments, or deletions. We take every reasonable precaution to protect your Private Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. You are responsible for taking every reasonable precaution on your end to protect any unauthorized person from accessing your Private Data. If your password has been compromised, change your password or notify us at email@example.com.
For the data you choose to give us, we serve as the data controller (although we use cloud services rather than in-house servers to store such data), except as follows: We reserve the right to use social plugins on our website; to the extent we do, the social network for which a plugin icon is displayed will read from your browser and store the anonymous information mentioned above, and if you click on the icon will provide a context-specific response. If you are logged into the social network whose icon you click on, the social network in question – pursuant to its own privacy policies – can associate your social networking profile with the products featured on our website, and will record the usual social networking interactions such as “like” etc. as part of your profile, and in such cases the social network is the data controller.
Intellectual property: By uploading a file or other content or by making a comment, you represent and warrant to us that doing so does not violate or infringe anyone else’s rights, and you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use whatever you uploaded, display it online in any present or future media, and to make derivative works of it.
This site is not intended for use by minors.
EXCEPT FOR THE SPECIFIC WARRANTIES SET FORTH ABOVE, GLIDESOUL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS AND MERCHANTABILITY. GLIDESOUL DOES NOT ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, APPROPRIATENESS, OR HARMLESSNESS OF ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON GLIDESOUL.COM THAT IS NOT PRODUCED BY GLIDESOUL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO USER CONTENT, ADVERTISING CONTENT, OR OTHERWISE. GLIDESOUL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, GLIDESOUL'S SERVICES, EVEN IF GLIDESOUL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR REASONABLY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.