If you change your mind about a product you have bought from our online store, you are entitled to a refund within 30 days of receiving the product, so long as you meet the following requirements:
- You are able to provide your original order confirmation as proof of purchase
- Tags remain attached to all items being returned
- The item is in its original, unworn and unwashed condition.
If swimwear is purchased, it must be tried on for size over your underwear and the hygiene strips must remain unremoved and unaltered for a refund to be accepted.
In the interests of hygiene, we may refuse returns of items where this hasn't been done.
Returning Your Online Purchase
We do not currently offer free returns via mail. All return shipping costs must be prepaid by the customer.
We highly encourage you to use a traceable shipping method and to retain your return tracking information until your refund is processed.
Here’s how to submit your return via mail
- Complete the return questionnaire on the packing slip/receipt and return it with your items in their original condition with tags still attached.
- For all returns within UK /Europe please contact us:
3. For all returns within USA, please select a carrier of your choice and send to the following address:
Shipping and Handling, Inc.,4344 Philips Hwy., Jacksonville, FL 32207
GlideSoul only offers exchanges and/or replacements on items where you require a different size or colour of the same style — subject to product availability.
If the item requested for exchange is the same value as that of the original product being returned, no additional payment will be required and the replacement item will be dispatched free of charge.
If the items requested to exchange be of a higher value than the product being returned, additional payment will be required before the exchange can be processed..
Exchanges will be processed within 5 business days of us receiving the original products back to our GlideSoul warehouse.
Should a refund be requested for the exchanged item, GS is happy to process a refund, should it meet the Returns Policy requirements.